[dundee] VMWare Server 2.0

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 16:18:30 UTC 2008

Well I didn't mean sell, what I meant to say was 'sell' in a kinda 'free' way? I'll
rephrase it, you 'got me interested in.. xxx'.

I agree with your comments,  I'm sure one or more than one of these will get into
kernel soon. However, with tend for virtualisation to be done with hardware, is it a really
needed thing?

the Big Mainframes from IBM do this kinda thing, your operating system does'nt even
know it's virtual? Th'at got to be a good thing

I'll have to try out kvm and see how it compares to openvz.