[dundee] dundee Digest, Vol 168, Issue 7

Lee Hughes toxicnaan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 12:04:28 UTC 2008

hmmm, I  kinda agree, think about going to the Doctor.. also how do you spell
paticenent?

Patient 'Hello Doctor, I have a problem'

Doctor 'What seems to be the problem'

Patient 'I got a this pain you see'

Doctor 'Tell me more'

Patient 'No, this pain it's really bad'

Doctor 'Where is it'

Patient 'I'm not telling you, any way this pain is so bad I can't bear it'

Doctor 'When did it start'

Patient 'I'm not telling you, any way if you don't help me I'm going to another doctor'

Doctor 'Well if you don't tell me basic facts, I can't help you'

Doctor ' Come on , help me out, is it in your arm, in your leg , neck'

Patient 'What's a leg? not heard of that, whats an arm?  why should i NEED to KNOW what
these are, don't confuse me with mumbo jumbo. Your the doctor, you fix it'.

Doctor 'Well, it's not use getting angry with me, I not a mind reader'

The Doctor sees a line of his regular patients waiting outside, he thinks to himself,
why do I not have this problem with my other patience ?

Doctor 'Right, wait right there'

The Doctor Grabs his pen and starts writing furiously....

Patient 'Great, your writing me a prescription to cure my pain?'

The Doctor thrusts the paper into the Patient hands...

Patient 'Hey, this is rubbish, it's just an address'

Doctor ' Yeah, it's the address of another Doctor'

Cheers,
Lee