[dundee] Fwd: New member

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 2 13:35:39 UTC 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: daniel forse <danladi- at hotmail.co.uk>
Date: 2008/10/2
Subject: New member
To: dundee-owner at lists.lug.org.uk

Hi all

I'm a first year ethical hacking student at abertay and I'm going to
be joining the Linux Society.

Just introducing myself briefly before I go and tear my eyeballs out
in a html lecture!

My name is Dan, I've come up to Dundee from stoke-on-trent in England
mainly to study. My knowledge of the console commands etc. of linux is
pretty limited but I've always liked the idea of the OS. So hopefully
I'll get up to scratch on it pretty quickly. If all goes to plan I'll
be coming to the meeting on the 8th. So i guess I'll meet some of you
there..

my nickname on the society website is Danladi.

gotta run, see you next week

-dan