[dundee] partitions

Jacek Sapieja sapieja at interia.pl
Thu Oct 2 14:03:39 UTC 2008

       Partitons problem is secondary. I want winxp to be visible
       on boot menu. I wanted to that through menu.lst but I am not sure how.
       James just told me that drive format is not enough and partitions must be deleted.

       Anyway, I either dont know hoe to use fdisk or sth is wrong because I cannot acces partitons
       through commands. I know I must access the table and check whether partitions overlap.

       All I want to do is:

       -Make windows visible in the boot options ( after GRUB reinstall only ubuntu is there).
       -be able to move and merge partitions of format (delete and format?) and set up new partitions.

                             Jacek