[dundee] IRC?

gordon dunlop astrozubenel at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 5 22:43:38 UTC 2008

2008/10/5 Andy Smith <andy at lug.org.uk>:
> Hi Gordon,
>
> The IRC server provided by lug.org.uk was unaffected so should still
> be working.  The name for this has been "irc.lug.org.uk" for a long
> time.

Hi Andy,
The IRC channel was set up by the previous Dundee & Tayside
Administrator,  Jonathon Riddle. Looking at the website html code the
IRC channel was tied to the website pointing to the IRC directory and
the IRC server within the public_html.

> We (the lug.org.uk admins) are needing those responsible for LUG web
> sites to contact us at admin at lug.org.uk to discuss what you want
> done with your sites, so you do need to do this.

I have already sent off a request to LUG Admin for a web 01 account
with the names, public ssh keys and public gpg keys on 2nd September
2008 at 15.38. In case this was overlooked I will sent this again as
soon as I finish this email.

Best Regards,
Gordon
Dundee & Tayside LUGMaster