[dundee] iptables nuances and best practices question

Kris Davidson davidson.kris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 11:43:33 UTC 2008

I should probably qualify that last bit as I was in a rush, there are
two reasons why I dislike http://www.opendns.com/ the first is what
Robert said, with OpenDNS every domain exists and if its not an actual
domain you'll get redirected to the search page so it messes with
troubleshooting and email. Next some people with use it thinking web
access will be faster, they bypass internal DNS in the process and
then complain (only an issue if I can't be a network nazi) finally it
breaks default shortcuts.

Kris