[dundee] Naming Conventions

James Le Cuirot chewi at aura-online.co.uk
Tue Oct 7 23:05:14 UTC 2008

I just name mine after whatever I'm into at the time. My first two
machines way back in the day were Pinky and Brain. Pinky was the 486
and Brain was the Pentium II, of course. :D More recently, my laptop is
Schwartz after Eric Schwartz, my previous desktop was Rhapsody after
Rhapsody of Fire (Italian band) and my current desktop is Symphony
after Symphony X (American band). I felt a little theme going on with
Rhapsody and Symphony so I called my emulated Windows installation
Cacophony (haha) but for some reason I've forgotten, I had to rename it
to match the host system name. Shame. (-;

James