[dundee] The Distro Swap Shop

Arron Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:47:05 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

If some of you remember during the preparations for SFD, i talked
about maybe having a box at the meetings where people could put their
old cover discs and the likes which they didn't want or where never
going to be used, and then anyone from the meetings can grab them and
then use them.

It seemed to me that it would makes sense as i'm sure we all have a
ton of discs that never get used and it would be nice to see life
being breathed into them.

What's everyone's idea on it, i have a fair few i could put in to get
it all started off

Arron