[dundee] Open Office - Baby Steps

STEVENS, GRAEME 986100930 at abertay.ac.uk
Sat Oct 18 12:10:01 UTC 2008

If the Uni wont even consider adding open office in the forseeable, then, what about Zoho?

Its online - No Installation
You can export to OO or Office, so when both are available, its still relevant.

Keeping your work on a an Internet based office has its benefits i.e access.

That way, you introduce the concept of freedom but without the Uni technicians having to do anything.

Just a thought.

Graeme Stevens
MSc Ethical Hacking and Computer Security
University of Abertay Dundee