[dundee] Broadband Providers

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 12:44:10 UTC 2009

We use Ruralinternet: tell them what you are using the connection for and they
will sell you a tailored package, rather than just the same size 6-11 sock you
normally get offered. Prices differ with package of course.

George <george at rcscumbria.net> is my contact.
01697 7416 6626

RJL

--

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited, 32 Church Street, Newtyle