[dundee] VPS hosting

Kevin kevin at kevinisageek.org
Sun Feb 15 16:11:39 UTC 2009

I'm with Slicehost for my web hosting http://www.slicehost.com/ They
basically give you a virtual machine and let you get on with it.
Choice of several distros, disk and ram allowances and they are pretty
cheap. Good if you want a 100% custom system (excluding hardware).
They also have an excellent series of guides on how to get your system
up and running http://articles.slicehost.com/sitemap

The really nice thing in my opinion is that there are no fixed
contracts, just pay month to month.

Kevin

N00b sysadmin

http://kevinisageek.org