[dundee] Website Meeting Reminder

Arron Finnon afinnon at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 21 11:24:40 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

Well the meeting last night had a pretty poor turn out, however those
that did attend had some very good feedback.  The team that look after
the website looked a little haggered by the end of it, however some
really good constructive criticism was made, and a more clear and
precise idea has emerged.  However with the poor attendance it made it
hard to gauge what volunteers would be available to help.

So in a nutshell, i would request that everyone that has an interest
in helping out or is interested in what changes are planned can you
please contact me off list.  I then can pass on these details to our
webmaster, and we can get some really good work done on the site.  If
you have any questions please direct them to myself off list, and i
will be happy to answer questions and put people to work with the
team.

There was a few that showed interest at the AGM that were not in
attendance, if those people are still interested then please email me.

Arron