[dundee] Broadband Providers

Huntly Cameron huntly.cameron at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 17:55:25 UTC 2009

Excluding the massive rant, i think you're onto something with this idea of
only giving large bandwith when needed.    Because, in my own experience.
Most home users, and I will include myself in this one, dont use - say 20mb
- ALL the time.   I find most of my web traffic is checking emails, IM-ing
and reading up on stuff.   Maybe once every few days I will watch something
on the iPlayer or decided to try out a new linux distro and thats when I
would like the full rate.    The rest of time it would be wasted as it
were.

Huntly Cameron
e: huntly.cameron at gmail.com