[dundee] Programming help

Donna Holford-Lovell d.holford-lovell at abertay.ac.uk
Mon Feb 15 12:43:46 UTC 2010

Dear All

Our current exhibition is running some image generating software by Julian
Oliver http://ljudmila.org/~julian/ioq3apaint/ which is based on ioquake3
(id Software's Quake 3 source code release).

Due to time issues the artist was unable to complete the interface that
allowed folk to manipulate the programme and print out some of the images.

Julian can complete the programming and communicate remotely but we need
someone this end to apply these changes to a modified Ubuntu etc. Would
someone be able to help us???

I can put Julian in touch with you to get more details as this is the limit
of my understanding

Your help would be greatly appreciated, some form of compensation could be
negotiated

Best Donna

Donna Holford-Lovell
Cultural Projects Officer

Institute of Arts, Media & Computer Games
White Space, University of Abertay Dundee
DD1 1HG. Tel: 0044 (1)382 308 777
www.abertay.ac.uk/exhibitions

The University of Abertay Dundee is a
charity registered in Scotland, No: SC016040