[dundee] Just when you thought it safe to use your podcatcher.....

Arron M Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Tue Feb 23 10:55:22 UTC 2010

Ladies and gentlemen, in a bit of shameless promotion, and of course
flying the Society flag we have now got a new mediatart/podcaster
amongst the ranks.  The legendary grey beard himself Robert 'Swifty'
Ladyman makes his début as regular host on the new podcast TRACsec.

As you would imagine he's as good on the show as he is in real life, and
they can be no doubt that if i have a face for radio he has the face for
podcasting.

If you guys are interested the show it can be downloaded from
http://www.tracsec.com/shows/Episode2-TRACsec-Podcast.mp3

Its an interview with Peter Wood from First Base Technologies, and a
tech segment/debate on Hacking Degree's Verse Professional
Qualifications (Bob wasn't available for the tech seg)  Its a mammoth
show i must admit but the content drives it to its length (2hours 7 mins)

So the society can be proud that in security podcasting circles we're
representing

--
Arron "finux" Finnon

Finux.co.uk/blog - Twitter.com/f1nux - facebook.com/finux

Podcasting for HPR and TRACsec, shows can be found at;
http://www.tracsec.com