[dundee] Copiers have hard drives?

Paul J Dalton pjd83 at btinternet.com
Thu May 13 11:50:43 UTC 2010

I read somewhere that one of the reasons was that it allows employers to check if their employes are printing work related material or personal material.  Coupled with the use of a log-in system in order to use the copier it would allow the identification of workers who are using it for their own means and are stealing etc.