[dundee] Emacs and org-mode

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Mon May 17 13:47:27 UTC 2010

As I have been using emacs, there is an emacs mode (of course) for BibTex :P

I think it was mainly that which confused me.
Also, still not sure what "compiling twice" means (apart from the
obvious... I mean, why compile twice?)
but I guess if I use emacs to do that... it'll do it automagically
when I export :P

I do really wish that I'd used BibTex. I still have around 2,000 words
I should write on my dissertation, and probably a further 2,000 that I
will end up writing on top of that. If I have everything done in time
I _may_ convert my references to using BibTex. We shall see.

Nistur