[dundee] Emacs and org-mode

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Tue May 18 14:28:27 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 03:13:16PM +0100, Nistur wrote:
> Ok, I kind of understand that.
> Not entirely sure what to do. Also. I tried doing the manual compile with:
> #+LaTeX:\bibliographystyle{plain}
> #+LaTeX:\bibliography{Dissertation}
> in my bibliography section just to test it... and it didn't work. I am
> entirely lost here.
> Rawr!

Have you got \cite commands in the rest of the text to refer to the
things in the bib file? The bibliography will only include things that
have a corresponding \cite.

Is the bib file called Dissertation.bib? In the same directory as the
latex file?

Did your compilation run latex, bibtex, latex, latex without any of
them giving any errors?

If all of those are "Yes." then it should be working. If they're all
"Yes." and it isn't working can you put the .tex and .bib files online
somewhere (or mail them to me off list)? I could then try compiling
here to see if I can figure out what's going on.