[dundee] Emacs and org-mode

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Tue May 18 15:12:19 UTC 2010

Ok, getting there. Slowly. Thanks.

So, I now have the bibliography added in (manually). I have 2 questions.
1. how do I change it to Harvard style citations? (Blackmore, 2001)
rather than [1]
2. Is there any way to get it to make a references section and a
bibliography? Apparently we need both (yes, I know it's retarded...)

Thanks again

Nistur