[dundee] Meego woes/rant

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Thu Nov 4 10:22:21 UTC 2010

An Angry Greyhead writes:-

Dear Foss Agony Aunt,

I really cannot believe that the newest Meego release (1.1) STILL won't
function correctly in VirtualBox.  There were ways to get it to run correctly
for version 1.0 but the developers have not bothered to implement them for 1.1

Just how do the developers/Intel/Nokia expect to attract other developers when
they cannot be bothered to do so? Why would I bother with them over, say,
Android? Why are tins so hard to open? I've seen you on my lawn. Why is
television so rubbish? Who let them rename Marathon bars as 'snickers'? Nurse!
the tablets...

Perplexed of Newtyle

--
Robert Ladyman