[dundee] I'm a git (hopefully not really... what do you call people that use git?)

Nistur nistur at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 8 14:17:06 UTC 2010

I knew that if I'm talking about git, I needed to at least try and be
amusing... and didn't want to insult anyone else... so yeah :P I'm a
git

Anyway, I have a project, I have a git repository for it. It will
build libraries. I want to make another project and pull in parts of
the first repository, in particular the compiled libraries and
headers. I am trying to look for tutorials online for making git
modules and pulling in modules with a git clone automagically. I'm at
a loss though. I have no idea what various guides are telling me,
whether it's what I want. Can anyone suggest something that might
help?

Thanks
Nistur