[dundee] AGM Draft Agenda

Arron M Finnon finux at finux.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 22:41:33 UTC 2010

Well the society was started because taylug had no meeting place.  When lee hughes and myself meet with the members when we wanted to get involved with taylug. We where told it was pretty much dead.  We asked the uni to provide a room they said they would have to charge for it, we then found out if we started a society we would get the space for free. Ergo the ball started rolling.  It grew from there.

I think a lot of us taylug members appreciate the society's roll in bringing regulair meetings

--
Sent from my Android phone with Secure9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity. --