[dundee] AGM Draft Agenda

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 11:49:03 UTC 2010

> Well the society was started because taylug had no meeting place.  When lee
>  hughes and myself meet with the members when we wanted to get involved
>  with taylug. We where told it was pretty much dead.  We asked the uni to
>  provide a room they said they would have to charge for it, we then found
>  out if we started a society we would get the space for free. Ergo the ball
>  started rolling.  It grew from there.
>
> I think a lot of us taylug members appreciate the society's roll in
>  bringing regulair meetings
>
> "Andrew Clayton" <andrew at digital-domain.net> wrote:
> >On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 19:50:58 -0000, Arron M Finnon wrote:
> >> Society's role in supporting TayLUG
> >
> >One thing I've never been clear on, is how they relate to each other?
> >
> >Andrew

Well, I would hate to lose the connexion between the students and us grey-
beards: I hope that others feel that it has benefits for both sides.
Hmmm...think I'll go and stir....

RJL

Robert Ladyman
File-Away Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre, Newtyle, Blairgowrie
Perthshire  PH12 8TL SCOTLAND
Tel: +44 (0) 1828 898 158
Mobile: +44 (0) 7732 771 649
http://www.file-away.co.uk