[dundee] Android encryption an' a' that

azmodie azmodie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 02:06:28 UTC 2011

Encryption - SMS Txt storage and selected end to end
https://market.android.com/details?id=org.thoughtcrime.securesms&hl=en

use connectbot for ssh and fileexpert for file managment and scp transfers.

currently using outlook for device wipe and locate. there are many more in
the market.

--
http://gplus.to/azmodie
For a g+ invite follow this link http://goo.gl/j7qbw

"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear
them speak."  -- some bright spark