[dundee] Android encryption an' a' that

Stuart NxFifteen Anderson root-theos at nxfifteen.com
Thu Nov 17 07:05:57 UTC 2011

There are quite a lot of us in the lug using TextSecure. So end to end isn't a problem, least in the group and its easy enough to use I was able to get my parents using it as well

I use ConnectBot fairly heavily as well cause it supports ssh keys, but it can be a pain cause the HTC sensation has no tracker so you can still open files in nano just not move around them to edit it. Other than that it still works well

As always, if you have been, thanks for reading
* Stuart McCulloch Anderson   |  http://nx15.com
*  OpenPGP Key ID: A7EEB609   |  http://nx15.com/contact
*  FingerPrint: 299B6F75C137950F031F5DFAD4065F5EA7EEB609