[dundee] The Raspberry Pi talk

Stuart McCulloch Anderson chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Fri Jun 29 18:12:52 UTC 2012

Good evening everyone,

It's Friday, and while I can't speak for everyone, it didn't come a second too soon. But this week was a LUG week and I know none of us want to miss them.

As you know Kris Findlay gave us a talk on the Raspberry Pi and his experiences with it, and while the live demo may have let him down (they always do) in the best traditions of TayLUG it didn't distract from what was a fantastic talk and I want to extend my deepest thanks to Kris. I know now what I'll be doing when I get my hands on a Pi.

At the end of the talk there were allot of links and references, I had the landed on including them below but instead they will just follow later.

In ongoing news, this is the last Saturday of the month and we like to call it the lugs coffee morning. So if feel free to come along to the Burgh Coffee House from half nine tomorrow for some good coffee and fantastic conversation.

Stay sane and remember, I like you cause you join in on my madness....

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

A Company Limited by Guarantee