[dundee] Removing a blocked site from an IPCop firewall

Robert Ladyman it at file-away.co.uk
Mon Dec 2 09:57:08 UTC 2013

Malcolm,

If it was via DansGuardian, you should go into the IPCOP web front-end and
select Services->Content Filter -> Banned site (domain) list file.

Alternatively, it could be in the Squid files:

Log into your firewall as root (ssh -p 222 -l root  address) - that's "dash
el" not "dash one" and replace "address" with the firewall's address
(probably 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.0.254).

Once you've logged in, type

ls /etc/squid

and you'll get a list of files. Is there one called 'blacklists' ?