[dundee] This weeks talk, Thursday 20th

Stuart McCulloch Anderson chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Mon Jun 17 12:23:39 UTC 2013

Good Afternoon everyone

I hope the sun is shining where ever you are. This weeks talk is about
media servers. A while ago I talked about XBMC, this time Grant will be
telling us about Plex.

As usual the talk will be in the Burgh Coffeehouse from 8, just come up
stairs and say hi. So here is the abstract, in Grant's own words

Building a Home Media Server

I'll give a brief run through of how to build and set up a home media
server that automatically downloads new content and shares it to all your
devices using usenet and Plex.

Stay sane and remember, I like you cause you join in on my madness....

And as always...
If you have been, thanks for reading

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

A Company Limited by Guarantee