[dundee] visit

m.tauber at icb.at m.tauber at icb.at
Sun Jun 30 18:35:53 UTC 2013

Hi

I am working on organising my trip in such a way that I can come for
one or two to the pub  afterwards :)

If there is great interests in the inter-ships I have mentioned
(actually we are currently also employing permanent IT Security
Engineers) I can bring some slides along as well.

looking forward to catch up with u