[dundee] Smaller file size than expected

Stuart McCulloch Anderson root-theos at nxfifteen.com
Tue Oct 15 20:34:11 UTC 2013

Morning Malcolm,

You could try testing the MD5 sum? After a quick look at the download page on pclinuxos.com I can see that they list the MD5 sum for each of their ISO files. If you open a terminal window and type 'md5sum FILENAME.iso' the resulting string should match their website.

Which version of PCLinuxOS are you downloading? KDE, LXDE, Mate etc..?

As always, if you have been, thanks for reading
 Stuart McCulloch Anderson    |  http://nx15.at
  OpenPGP Key ID: A7EEB609    |  http://nx15.at/contact
  SmartCard Key : 843D80BA    |  Twitter: @nxfifteen

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy

If you don't understand the attachment see - http://nx15.at/emlattach