[dundee] Aviate Android launcher

Chairman The Software Society chairman at thesoftwaresociety.org.uk
Thu Oct 17 06:39:05 UTC 2013

Good morning all,

I've been lucky enough you get my hands on an invite code for the Aviate Android launcher - http://getaviate.com
Which now means I have 4 invites left available for anyone interesting in trying it out. I wanted to give these to the society hoping that anyone who uses them will 'donate' some of their invites back by simply replying to this thread. I would like to think that between us we can make sure that anyone in the society looking to try out this new launcher would be able.

If you want a code email me directly with your Google Mail address so I can send you an invite

As always...
If you have been, thanks for reading and remember

Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Chairman

The Software Society Limited
3 Ralston Business Centre,
Newtyle, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, PH12 8TL, SCOTLAND

Mobile: +44 (0) 7787 432 476

Follow me on Twitter @nxfifteen or The Software Society @softsocltd
Our website is http://thesoftwaresociety.org.uk

A Company Limited by Guarantee

"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy