[Exeter] IMPORTANT! - Friday's Meeting -

Rob Beard rob at esdelle.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 17:26:21 UTC 2012

On 10/12/12 10:51, Rick Timmis wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> I have double booked myself for Friday night, as it is my wifes work
> Christmas party.
>
> Thus, I shan't be able to make the LUG Meeting.
>
> You can go ahead and hold the meeting, you simply need to ask the folks
> in the shop to open the community centre.
>
> The shop also sells Tea, Coffee, Chocolate, Wines, and Beers too, and
> Mince Pies.
>
> I hope that you're able to have the meeting, in my absence, and if
> someone could write it up in the wiki that would be perfect
>
> Cheers
>
> Rick

Rick,

Just a thought, I think a lot of us have commitments this time of year
with work parties and christmas meals, nativities for the kids etc.  I
wonder if it might possibly be worth re-scheduling the meeting for a
weekend?  Maybe a Saturday afternoon just for this month?

I've got a couple of more machines I've managed to get, I've yet to test
them (when I got them it was chucking it down with rain and they've been
in my garage, so I need to bring them in the house to air then out a bit).

I'm keeping an eye out for other machines on Freecycle, at the moment
I'm not quick enough in most cases but if I hear of anything I'm
pouncing as soon as I can :-)

Rob