[Exeter] Meeting update

Rick timmis ricktimmis68 at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 13 08:48:10 UTC 2012

Hi everyone

I have updated the ExterLUG website this morning, and I notice Rob put info up about the Ark project too, thanks Rob.

Already we're building quite a body of interesting stuff on the site, and remember its a WiKi so hit the Edit button and add your thoughts and idea's too.

I shall meet Paula on Sunday and get a couple of pictures and post further updates then

Great meeting last night, and made me realise that pulling the Internet cafe to bits at our meetings, and generally breaking things really is great fun.

We won't make mention of the weapons development work that was taking place in the main hall, as we don't want the CIA taking an interest. Suffice to say the launchers needs some work to correctly identify the enemy :-)

Regards and Best Wishes

Rick Timmis
Abazander Ltd

Sent from my Dragon 32