[ExeterLUG] A New Home for 2014

Rick Timmis rick.timmis at abazander.com
Tue Dec 17 12:43:34 UTC 2013

Dear Everyone

Well its just goes to show that what goes around comes around.

I had the opportunity to speak with Harri Sharp, the Lady that runs the
Exwick Ark School. They're very pleased with the way things have gone so
far, and they like their Linux Mint computers very much.

I discussed the upstairs area at the Exwick School with Her and explained
that the room with the Benches would be a perfect place for the ExeterLUG
HQ.

She was delighted with this idea, and explained that we are most welcome
to use the upstairs of that building for our meetings, and that this would
be a free facility at least for the first year. I would hope that by
taking
care of their IT requirements, would should never have to pay for the
building.

This also means that within reason we have space to work on projects and
develop things in a more permanent manner.

My suggestion there for, is that we move our January meeting to the Exwick
Ark School building, so that we can discuss how we would like to get
things
set up.

Your thoughts ?

  --