[ExeterLUG] new forum

Gordon Henderson gordon+lug at drogon.net
Wed Dec 18 14:53:40 UTC 2013

On Wed, 18 Dec 2013, Paul Sutton wrote:

> Hi
>
> Just joined this http://www.techyheadz.com it's a new forum for techy
> people just like us,  set up by Tom Haliday who is involved with the
> plan for a Devon Fab Lab, i think this could be a really good resource
> for bringing people together, and could potentially help lug members
> reach out to people form whom the lug may not be their ideal forum,
> this forum covers a lot more.
>
> Hope this helps and can complement the lug at least.

Not another bloody webby forum/place/thing.

I was going to do something similar with the opendevon.org domain, but
there's far too much fragmentation already.

It's just crap - too many places to keep up with - TomD using using
LinkedIn, everyone else wants their own little rinky dinky corner of the
web and no-one can keep up with everything.

tis obviously the season to be bah humbugs!

Gordon