[ExeterLUG] bits for friday

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Thu Mar 14 11:57:12 UTC 2013

Hi

Have collected some bits for tomorrow (friday)

5 port 10/100 hub,  has an extra port for uplink + psu
WARNING this is magnetic so should be kept away from any devices such as
hard disks that don't get on well with magnetic fields

cable tester
cable crimp
idc punch tool
cable cat 5 ends
cat 5 boots
cr2032 batteries (for bios)

will also have some cat 5 cable from the 99p store, will buy later and
get the money back from you as discussed on tuesday.

Rick - do you have a box to put some of these bits in (hub i want to
leave with you at the centre if possible)

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.