[ExeterLUG] Power Up Project.

Tom Brough tombrough at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Mar 16 09:57:04 UTC 2013

I was thinking about Alice's presentation last night. And I have a
variety of battery / solar power power kit that is not currently being
utilised and could go to a worthy home. Included in this kit is a power
cube (leisure battery) and a solar briefcase (two solar panels that fold
up into a brief case with handle) and a power inverter (12V DC to 240V
AC). I was trying to upload the pictures onto the Exeter LUG wiki but
for some reason I keep getting "The uploaded content did not match the
.png file extension." when I attempt to upload the pictures.