[ExeterLUG] Power Up Project.

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Sat Mar 16 10:06:26 UTC 2013

On 16/03/13 09:51, Tom Brough wrote:
> I was thinking about Alice's presentation last night. And I have a
> variety of battery / solar power power kit that is not currently being
> utilised and could go to a worthy home. Included in this kit is a power
> cube (leisure battery) and a solar briefcase (two solar panels that fold
> up into a brief case with handle) and a power inverter (12V DC to 240V
> AC). I was trying to upload the pictures onto the Exeter LUG wiki but
> for some reason I keep getting "The uploaded content did not match the
> .png file extension." when I attempt to upload the pictures.

Sounds good

Rick, if you add me to the google+ group as rugby at zleap.net I can upload
the pics to the g+ page for tom.

Is it also worth having a project page dedicated to this,

I am out at rugby today and depending on what time I get back may have
time to have a look tonight otherwise I will do it from the rugby club
tomorrow.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net
skype : psutton111

http://www.raspberrypi.org
http://www.ubuntu.com

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.