[ExeterLUG] lug meet write up

Rick Timmis rick.timmis at abazander.com
Tue Jun 17 12:10:37 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the write up Paul. I'm sorry I wasn't there, no excuses I
completely forgot about it, June is always a crazy month with family things
for me.

Re: Monitor or Pi-view: The LUG Coffers stand at £104.24 as shown by the
Google Docs spreadsheet. Paul S, and Dan Smith have access to Read and
Write this document too. I have hold the monies.

Personally I think a Pi-View would be the best bet, as perhaps it can also
be used with the Projector then as well, what are your thoughts.

I have updated the website, and added the Friday 11th July event.

Best Wishes

Rick Timmis