[ExeterLUG] Fwd: This Friday

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Thu Mar 13 19:06:01 UTC 2014

On 13/03/14 18:36, Laura Freeman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I came across your group when searching for groups linked with
> programming, computers, etc.
>
> Although I don't use Linux, I noticed that you guys have been using
> stuff with the Raspberry Pi, which is something I'm currently starting
> a project on, which I've started learning Python to use on the
> Raspberry Pi.
>
> Would it be OK for me to come along this Friday to the Exwick group?
>
> Yours sincerely,
> *Laura Freeman*

Hi Laura

You would be equally welcome at the Raspberry Pi jam, Exeter central
library 10:am to 12 on the 22nd March (Saturday).

Paul

web : http://www.zleap.net
twitter : @zleap14

Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam,  12th April 2014 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.