[ExeterLUG] Fwd: This Friday

Malcolm Dinsmore m.dinsmore at btinternet.com
Thu Mar 13 19:00:33 UTC 2014

Hi Laura,

You are very welcome to come along.  Unfortunately I can't make it this month because of family commitments and there are a few others who can't make it this month either but I'm sure there will be some who can. (Speak up guys!!)

I'm not sure if you know about the raspberry jam events at the central library. Many of the lug members, including me, are also regulars at those events too. The next one is 22nd March.

By the way if you use raspberry pi then you are a linux user! So don't be shy about coming along...

Malcolm