[ExeterLUG] Fwd: This Friday

Gordon Henderson gordon+lug at drogon.net
Thu Mar 13 19:06:48 UTC 2014

On Thu, 13 Mar 2014, Malcolm Dinsmore wrote:

> Hi Laura,
>
> You are very welcome to come along.  Unfortunately I can't make it this
> month because of family commitments and there are a few others who can't
> make it this month either but I'm sure there will be some who can.
> (Speak up guys!!)

Not me... I've decided to more or less stop coming to the Friday night
things and concentrate on the monthly Jams at both Exeter & Paignton
Librarys instead.

Fridays have gotten a bit busy for me and my other hobby
(http://moorbakes.co.uk/ )and although I could fit it in, it just makes it
a bit busy.

Gordon
--
Gordons Projects in Devon, UK
   Projects, Internet Technology, Sysadmin and Training