[ExeterLUG] Fwd: This Friday

Rick.Timmis Rick.Timmis at Abazander.com
Thu Mar 13 23:39:37 UTC 2014

Laura Freeman <laura.sj.freeman at gmail.com> wrote:Hello,

I came across your group when searching for groups linked with programming, computers, etc.

Although I don't use Linux, I noticed that you guys have been using stuff with the Raspberry Pi, which is something I'm currently starting a project on, which I've started learning Python to use on the Raspberry Pi.

Would it be OK for me to come along this Friday to the Exwick group?

Yours sincerely,
Laura Freeman

Hi Laura

Rhiannon and I are planning to be there, we will be working on building a FreeBSD Network File Server, and Game Coding.

You will find us in the old Exwick School opposite the church on St Andrews Rd, from 7.30pm come on in and say hi.

All the best
Rick Timmis.