[ExeterLUG] Fwd: [LUG] Exwick Ark Progress - and do you want to meet up in September in Exeter? Any projects people want to pursue in the area?

Rob Beard rob at mareandfoal.org
Wed Sep 3 22:16:07 UTC 2014

On 3 September 2014 20:28, Grant Phillips-Sewell
<dcglug at phillips-sewell.co.uk> wrote:

> On 3 Sep 2014 11:25, "Rick.Timmis" <Rick.Timmis at abazander.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Gordon
>>
>> There seems to be no way to achieve that from this Samsung Android device
>>
>> It only offers top posting, and quoted text as an appendage.
>>
>> :-(
>>

>> Rick Timmis
>> Abazander.com
>>

> I don't have a problem with bottom posting on Android. Sure, it's more
> effort as the default is top posting (and I do sometimes forget to do it) ,
> but it's definitely do-able.
>
> Grant

I'm pretty certain K9Mail supports bottom posting and plain text as
one of it's options.  I don't use it with these settings at the moment
as I have my work e-mail on it, but I'm pretty certain it can do it
:-)

Rob

--

Website <http://www.mareandfoal.org/>  ::  Contact Us
<http://www.mareandfoal.org/contact> :: Email Disclaimer
<http://www.mareandfoal.org/email-disclaimer/>
VISIT US <http://www.mareandfoal.org/visiting-centre/>: Our Visitor Centre
near Totnes is open 10am-4pm daily. Admission free.

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mare-Foal-Sanctuary/128985917122998>
<https://twitter.com/#!/themareandfoal>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/mfsanctuary>
<https://plus.google.com/108505588979645081611>