[Falkirk] Mandrake9.2+Postfix

mcclung at freeuk.com mcclung at freeuk.com
Thu Feb 26 20:21:35 GMT 2004

Hi I wander if anyone can help I have been having a great deal of
difficulty setting up incoming mail to my domain name with postfix. I
have finaly managed to get a message through to the user postfix but
mail to any other user is being rejected with the error Temporary
lookup failure; any help with this would be greately appreciated as i
have been strugling with this for a while now..

--
<!-- I don't know muck ,but what I know I know so don't argue Biach -->