[Falkirk] Mistake in my reference to my e-mail address

Tom Rennie thomas at lawson6528.freeserve.co.uk
Tue May 4 15:52:55 BST 2004

Hi-Members,

I am new to the concept of Linux and do need advice as to how to go about it. I am looking for the following:-

Someone who lives in the Hamilton area with a good knowledge of what I would need to do. Due to my hobby being photoghrapy including digital  I need to be able to configure my system for using Photoshop etc. I am aware that my system could be a dual boot but am not sure whether the best way forward would be to add another H/disc to the system I already have.

I also have had my disk reformated because of problems I had with M/Softs automatic updates. Having done this I have not reinstalled the M/Soft Word/Excel or indeed any other part of the office programmes.                                                                                                         ------------------------------

I feel that I would rather use the linux office system and other software to use on a reagular basis. Infact I am looking for Scanner Software, Printing(photoghraphy software. Is ther a software package that would work with photoshop.

On my return from holiday I am possible going to get broadband, as you see I am with freeserve any views on A better  ISP

Any advice and indeed alocal contact would be great.

Tom Rennie              Forgot the included number   (thomas @lawson6528.freeserve.co.uk)