[Falkirk] Needing advice.

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed May 5 11:20:43 BST 2004

Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 07:06:13PM +0100, Tom Rennie wrote:
> > [snip]
>
> Photoshop doesn't normally run under Linux so you have three choices:
>
> 1) Run Photoshop under Windows
> 2) Try and get it working with a WINE product like Crossover under
> Linux
> 3) Learn to use the GIMP
>
> 1) is disappointing, [snip]

Do you mean that having to run Photoshop under a non-free OS is
disappointing or that running Photoshop is disappointing? :)

>>   On my return from holiday I am possible going to get broadband, as you
>>   see I am with freeserve any views on A better  ISP
>
> Freeserve are probably as good as most, ADSL works fine with any
> operating system as long as it's not a USB modem.

s/Freeserve/Wanadoo/ :)  There are now quite a few low cost broadband ISPs,
but I personally recommend Nildram if you can afford it.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him