[Falkirk] Ghost Town

George Mochrie geo at drasil.no-ip.org
Thu Jun 2 13:01:26 BST 2005

I'm one of the lurkers! :)

Glasgow isn't an option for me, to be honest even local meetings would be
difficult, but I've helped quite a few people switch to linux over the years.
If anyone has any questions I'd  be more than happy to help, I am after all a
self-confessed Linux fanatic.

It would be nice if there was a little more activity on this list, so here's a
question for all fellow lurkers:

What distro?

I recently moved everything here to debian from http://www.lunar-linux.org .
Debian is to date the _only_ general purpose binary distro I don't dislike.

--
George Mochrie