[Falkirk] Good response!

Barrie Grubb Barrie.Grubb at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jul 5 19:53:03 BST 2006

Sorry guys should have said a little more eh.
im pretty much a noob to linux as well but im sure if anough of us get
together we will learn pretty quick , as you all know its hard to find lots
of people with interest in linux so even if we start up a regular meet more
and more people will come along to learn.

FC5 here but always playing with every distro when i get time , im pretty
much mainly a MS user for my games but im still interested in Linux .
if i can help arrange anything gimmie a shout guys.