[Falkirk] Suggested Meeting next week

Robert Barbour rlbarbour at castleventures.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Jul 5 20:07:48 BST 2006

Good to see some enthusiasm locally.

I was going to suggest next Wednesday 12th July at 7pm in the upstaIrs room of Behind the Wall, but see from the website that's quiz night.

Does that matter? It's not clear which part of the place it's held in!

Or maybe Tuesday would be better?

Anybody else available for a 'break the ice' meeting (informal)?

On a 'Strike while the iron is hot' basis, (or 'put your money where your mouth is') please respond by the weekend.

Regards
Rob

 Message Received: Jul 05 2006, 06:16 PM